Saturday, October 3, 2015

Good Bye - Its Never Easy....

बड़ा नादान है वो.… उसे बिछड़ने का सलीका भी नहीं आता 
खुद को छोड़ गया वो दिल में ही मेरे अलविदा कहते कहते ...
- Alok Upadhayay  

That very first meeting, that wonderful moment when you hugged me,  wrapped your arms around me and rested your head on my shoulder; the awesomeness of the moment, when your lips touched mine for the very first time, our long walks in rain, continuous chatting over phone through out the nights all of these are unforgettable. The way you used to smile, the way you used to look at me with all that love, will remain forever as pristine as morning dew on roses, in my memories.  Your love notes always remind me how much you loved me. The picture of your charming smile keep flashing back in front of my eyes; though I know things will never be the same but …. I just can’t stop myself .. I still love you.. I still yearn for your love. I will never have any regrets in life of loving you… of holding you in my arms of dreaming to be with you forever..till the time I am alive..
There are so many irreplaceable beautiful memories of us and your memories and my love for you will never fade away but the cruel fact remains at its place that memories will be memories only now and forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.